** We adhere to the Kia Orana Promise Covid hygiene standards and recommend you have travel insurance covering all Covid eventualities **
NZ$1,200 per night for up to 4 persons.
NZ$100 each per night for more people.
i.e. NZ$1400 per night including all taxes for six persons. Children welcome.
Long stay weekly rates on request.
Early Check In:
From 6am to 2pm – $150
Late Check Out:
From 10am to 6pm – $150
Complimentary use of kayaks and SUP boards. Private Airport Transfers are available for NZ$30 per adult and $20 per child (2-12yrs) each way, payable in cash to the driver.
Deposits for Bookings
- Deposit fee 25% of total costs of accommodation & CC details for us to hold as a bond are required before a booking is confirmed. The balance is due at least 60 days prior to your arrival.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- Cancellation within 60 days of arrival or no show– no refund
- We advise you to have travel insurance to cover you for any cancellations.
We have some special deals on offer below. If there is something you really want to do, like game fishing. We will provide information and guidance.
- Normal Rate is NZ$1,200 per night for 1-4 guests and additional guests are $100 each per night
- Direct bookings get a 10% discount off the nightly rate for stays of 7 nights or more
- Discounted Summer Season rate (15 January to 31 March ) is NZ$900 per night for 1-4 guests, additional guests are NZ$100 each per night
- Infants under 2yrs stay free of charge
Summer Season Discounted rate for 15th Jan to 31st Mar is NZ$900 per night for 1-4 guests and additional guests are NZ$100 each per night.
Payment Details & Cancellation Policy
- Payment can be made via bank transfer to our NZ bank account, or by credit card (a 4.5 % bank fee applies)
- Please be aware of our Cancellation policy, which is as follows:
- [a] Deposits are non-refundable, unless clause [e] applies[b] For bookings cancelled 60 days or less before expected arrival you will be charged 50% of the total fee and if cancelled 7 days or less before arrival 100% of the fee is payable.[c] No shows are also payable in full.[d] In the event of it becoming necessary to refund monies received, refunds will be paid only to the original source of the funds received.
As unforeseen circumstances can require cancellations to be made, we strongly recommend that guests arrange a suitable degree of travel insurance.
[e] If you are unable to travel due to Covid-19 related travel restrictions/border closures/lockdowns we will cancel your booking free of charge and hold your funds for another booking completed at the same property within 12 months. You can now get Travel Insurance that covers you if you get Covid either before or during your trip.